Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm not in

Options
2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    If they love animals so much why are they eating all their food?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • NervousDad
    NervousDad Posts: 307
    Options
    . . . . but I won't be shamed into not eating meat.  

So eat meat.  Outside your home, no one will know or care one way or another.

Shaming Crisis over.

<whew>

Cool, thanks for the info. :|
    Aurora,OH
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • mtbguy
    mtbguy Posts: 299
    Options
    I tried to play along but the dead chicken ended up on my salad. It was good. Tonight I will seeing who when's the battle between the chicken or the egg. My bet is on the egg winning that one. Also be killing some veggies tonight as well. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Zippylip said:
    You don't have to be a vegan to recognize the logic of a day without consuming meat.
    Really. I've been doing Meatless Monday's for many years.

It's kinda funny how it seems to bother/threaten so much of the carnivore crowd when some folks want to engage in voluntary dieatary behavior they don't agree with.

If someone wants to eat nothing but animal flesh every meal of every day I couldn't care less. To each his own.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Well, as it turns out, there both cow and pig involved on supper. Ground beef, breakfast sausage and chorizo meatloaf. There's a couple tablespoons of head country in there. Thanks, Tony. 

I suck at being a vegetarian. 
  • TheManBehindTheMask
    Options
    The only thing I hate more than vegetables is vegetarians.