Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I need help

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
How I can delete my profile from this forum?

Thank you
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I'm curious, why?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    I for one would HATE to see you leave Ms Molly. You have my utmost respect. On the OP question though...not sure it can be done. Maybe email here....rob.damico@biggreenegg.com
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    I'm curious, why?
    Because I need to feel myself free to decide when delete my profile with all my posts. I think that's my rights and I can't find the way in this forum
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I too would hate to lose you.  Love the Bill Bradley quote btw. But I bet everything we type here is owned by bge. We probably agreeed to such when we created our profiles.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Cheers to you. You are an amazing cook. 
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Good luck with that endeavor.  I can't delete self-generated discussion topics just to do a "clean-up" however, with a wholesale flush you may be able to hit your target.  Regardless, you have contributed some great cooks in your time here.  Fair winds and following seas.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    As far as I know you can't.  You would need to contact the BGE corporation.  Stike had all his pictures hosted externally and killed them all from outside the forum.   However, his content is still there.

If you post something on the internet, consider it there forever.  There are search engines that cache content, although that content may be deleted from the original source.
    Options
    @nolaegghead please say that @henapple  picture wrapped in bacon is not stuck on the Internet fo
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Your posts have inspired me to try to be a better cook.  And explore new areas I would have never considered.  I agree.  That should be your right to remove yourself.  I hope you don't.  

Did something specific here happen?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @nolaegghead please say that @henapple  picture wrapped in bacon is not stuck on the Internet fo
    @badinfluence sadly, I wish I were wrong.