Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - WANTED - 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System (Medium)

Options
Is anyone willing to part with their medium sized 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System? I'd like to save a bit of money but would surely compensate fairly. I have some large items I can trade if that helps, as well.

Feel free to PM me.

Comments

• tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    Dang. I've got a large that I'd part with, I don't like it anywhere close to an adjustable rig.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • nysportsfan
    nysportsfan Posts: 241
    Options
    tamu2009 said:
    Dang. I've got a large that I'd part with, I don't like it anywhere close to an adjustable rig.
    I have a large but already have the 2 tier swing. If I didn't (or had to do it over again) I would definitely buy the adjustable rig first. I just got a medium egg and will do a much larger portion of my cooking on the medium since it will be my every day cooker (just me and my better half). 

I just wish they made an AR for the medium. Or something like it, at least.
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    tamu2009 said:
    I'm getting rid of my Swing Grate' also ... wish that I had never bought the damn thing. Damn that Franco! Damn me!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.