Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lonza Bean Soup

Options

Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Looks delicious!! What are the ingredients? I see onion, garlic, sage and bay, but not sure about the rest on the cutting board. I'm assuming grape or cherry tomatoes floating in the pool? And Great Northerns? Also, what is that slab under the pot on the egg? 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Michael, it is Lonza, cured pork meat. Canned cherry tomatoes. The slab is marble plank
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    I would slam that in a heartbeat.
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    That looks incredible
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA