Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Medium Accesories

Options
Does anyone use a Woo2 on their medium?  If so what stone size did you get?
A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    I got the 10 inch stone because it was interchangeable with my small. I've never used it in my small though. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • nealcr1
    nealcr1 Posts: 198
    Options
    10 inch stone.  Use it on my Mini Max and my medium.
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    I recently got a Woo2 for my MBGE. I previously had the platesetter. Rather than buying a stone, I just picked up a masonry wheel ($3) for my angle grinder and fitted my platesetter into the medium Woo. I don't know why I waited so long to get the Woo. It's so much easier to lift the grid, platesetter, and drip pan out all at one time and set down ONE hot piece rather than three hot pieces.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • JonWesson
    Options
    bump
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • trout1
    trout1 Posts: 104
    Options
    I use a 12” stone for the indirect piece.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Tom Hanks Forrest Gump GIF - TomHanks ForrestGump Wave - Discover
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    🫃🏽