Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thermoworks Free Timestick with $99 purchase

Options
FYSA, ThermoWorks is giving away a free original timestick with $99 purchase. 

Unfortunately I just got my pen and timestick trio last night. I emailed to see if they would still honor the deal for me. Waiting to hear back. 
Large BGE in Moore, OK

Comments

• maso
    maso Posts: 240
    Options
    Just heard back. Brooke at ThermoWorks was super helpful and put a timestick in the mail for me! 

Eggcelent customer service! 
    Large BGE in Moore, OK
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,172
    Options
    Good customer service makes for repeat customers.
  • EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    maso said:
    Just heard back. Brooke at ThermoWorks was super helpful and put a timestick in the mail for me! 

Eggcelent customer service! 

Wow, that is impressive!

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• twlangan
    twlangan Posts: 307
    Options
    I agree 100% about ThermoWorks customer service. I ordered a Thermapen last Nov to give as a Christmas gift. I also ordered one of their silicon spatulas as my wife needed one. When the package arrived, it contained two Thermapens and no spatula. The packing slip was correct, just an error by whoever packed them. I called them and explained the error. They immediately shipped the spatula out and included a pre-paid label for me to ship the extra pen back to them. When I opened that box, they included a 2nd free spatula and a hand written thank you note. Can't beat that company!
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    twlangan said:
    I agree 100% about ThermoWorks customer service. I ordered a Thermapen last Nov to give as a Christmas gift. I also ordered one of their silicon spatulas as my wife needed one. When the package arrived, it contained two Thermapens and no spatula. The packing slip was correct, just an error by whoever packed them. I called them and explained the error. They immediately shipped the spatula out and included a pre-paid label for me to ship the extra pen back to them. When I opened that box, they included a 2nd free spatula and a hand written thank you note. Can't beat that company!
    Thanks for sharing.  With so many lousy & dishonest companies out there, it's nice to hear a few good stories now and then.
    Phoenix 
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Thermoworks is awesome.  Currently have one lit and one unlit thermopen.  Currently considering several other of their products.
    NOLA
  • Thumper169
    Options
    They sent me an extra freebie when I had an order mix up. You can't complain about anyone going the extra mile to make their customers happy. I'm a fan for sure!!