Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Supercross this weekend in Oakland Ca

Options
anton
anton Posts: 1,813
I am attending the Supercross today, can't wait, I love watching these athletes in action. Anyone else?
 Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "

Comments

• Coastalcooker
    Options
    A little far to ride for one night. I may go in March to Daytona. My wife prefers TV. Who's the man to watch this year?
    Bob
    Cookin' on the coast
    Shellman Bluff, GA
    Medium BGE

• anton
    Options
    Villapoto, Dungey, Roczen, and of course Stewart.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    anton said:

Villapoto, Dungey, Roczen, and of course Stewart.

No RV and no big Stewart. I'll be watching from IL.
  • anton
    Options
    @pgprescott,Yeah, surprised me, no Villapoto, or James Stewart, however, Malcolm Stewart killed it in the 250 main, then I ran into some family, hugged my nephew, who is a big tall kid, we bumped heads, my glasses broke into three pieces, end of spectating for me, completely near sighted, I had to hold my nieces hand to get out of the Coliseum! Missed the 450 main altogether, I'll catch it on ESPN tomorrow.
    @-)
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    I won't spoil it, good race. Sorry you had some trouble. I haven't been to a super cross since they were in the silver dome. Not sure the dome is even standing now. Hope the little ones enjoyed it.
  • Coastalcooker
    Options
    pgprescott
    You've been since I have. Last I remember was Daytona. Hanna may have been running.

Spent some time with CCS and AHRMA as staff at Road Atlanta. Saw some trials and motocross at Barber, but the MC had jumps about three feet high. Old bikes and even older riders.
    who knows, I may just show up Saturday at Daytona.
    Cookin' on the coast
    Shellman Bluff, GA
    Medium BGE