Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Party Q Issues

Options
My wife got me a Party Q(new version) for our anniversary in October. I didn't have time to use it until Thanksgiving, I was planning a Turkey cook. When I got it out of the box the buttons were impossible to press, but I thought maybe that is just how they are. When I put it on the egg the temp would automatically take off downward. So I emailed the BBQ Guru guys and they were nice enough. They sent me a return label and I mailed it back. They received it back on December 5th. I have not heard anything since the return so I asked them for a status update, and they said they were backed up with returns and could not give me a time frame for my replacement, he said it could be a few more weeks or longer.  
This has me a worried that I am getting the run around.  I just cant understand why it would take over 1 month to process a return. Has anyone else ran into this issue with them? It is making me second guess my purchase. 

Comments