Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ace hardware deal online today only

Options
13»

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @minniemoh‌ Yes, I told her about the deal. Then I was on a concall and texted her about the 10% Discover deal. She brought me her ACE hardware rewards card to make sure I used it. She knows me very well and I love her very much. :D
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @DMW you are a lucky man with a very good woman and a nice selection of cookers!  

Very good day for you (and for the rest of us when you start cranking out new cooks).

I brought it up to my wife and I think she really means it when she says I have enough. Funny thing is I tell her she has enough clothes and shoes but yet she still keeps coming home with more. I love my wife and she's really quite tolerant of my habits and hobbies. 
    :D
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options
    I brought this deal up to my wife (after telling her about the score @DMW‌ made on the Hasty Bake grill today to get her in the mood). Her reply was, "uh". Oh well, maybe next time...
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • Firemanyz
    Options
    I told my wife I bought myself a Christmas present and it was a great deal. Her first responce was how many bullets does it shoot? I replied none, then she said how many ribs can you fit on it to which I replied I'm not sure we can try it when it gets here. Also let here know I saved 25% and will get an additional 10% in cash rewards. She did not storm off so I going to say I'm safe.
  • bboulier
    bboulier Posts: 558
    Options
    Congratulations.  That looks like a great deal.
    Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis Silver B, Medium Egg, KJ Classic (Black)
  • Eruption
    Options
    I couldn't pass that up.  I can no longer wait for the MM.  Thanks for the link!
    LBGE, Joe Jr., Weber 22.5 gold, 
  • Firemanyz
    Options
  • Wayne6
    Options
    Couldn't pass that deal up either. Thanks!
  • Gogogordy
    Options
    None of you will regret your purchases. The Jr is a great product and a compelling value at MSRP even. My backyard is under construction and my BGE, KJ Jr and Big Joe are stored in the garage while the dirt and rock is flying....as soon as it's done my JR will find its new home I designed for it in my island, while my larger Kamados will be on wheels. I can't wait to use it again, although I'll be grilling beans for awhile after this project.
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • Eruption
    Options
    Ordered on 9th, picked up this afternoon! I can't wait to try it out
  • Eruption
    Options
    This should compliment the large egg nicely