Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Gamer Advice Needed

Options
2»

Comments

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    I was torn but I got a PS4 - so sleek and sexy.  

Not a huge gamer, but I play Fifa 15 online, stream Netflix and play movies via blueray.  I have been happy with my purchase.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

GATABITES said:

I have the PS4 and have always played on this platform. Its really personal preference. Both systems will serve the same purpose. There are some games that are exclusive to each platform. 

I personally prefer Sony's controller better the Xbox. The xbox controller feels too bulky.

I play:
    Madden 
    Call of Duty

This is me as well, basically. I could never get used to the reversal of the D Pad and joystick from the Playstation controller.

Maybe your backwards is our forward. I believe you have the same prob with Nikon cameras, right?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    Not a gamer myself but my oldest who's 28 and youngest his 16 both say hands down xbox 1 between those two and my second oldest who's 26 they have every console made and say xbox 1 beats them all . i say the Big Green Egg beats them all 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • OmahaOne
    OmahaOne Posts: 154
    Options
    Another thing to think about if you plan on playing a lot of multiplayer games is what systems do your friends have. It's alway fun to play with or against friends and family. I'm just saying...
    XL BGE - Indianapolis, IN
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    @cazzy haha. I guess I just prefer symmetry and reading left to right :D
  • wmcguire93
    Options
    I don't know if this makes a difference to you, but the PlayStation doubles as a blueray player.  For me that tilted the scales to the PS3/PS4.
    Texas Aggie transplanted in Georgia
    Large BGE, Small BGE, more accessories than I'm willing to tell the Mrs. about.

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

I don't know if this makes a difference to you, but the PlayStation doubles as a blueray player.  For me that tilted the scales to the PS3/PS4.

Xbox One also plays Blu Ray media.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Wilma said Santa should go to the store & play with the display model to see which controllers he prefers. Maybe that way he would win more and stop whining about losing all the time. I,of course, have no idea what she's talking about.
    Flint, Michigan