Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Time Poster

Options

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been lurking on this forum for well over a year and just recently got accepted after multiple attempts at registering. I will be posting pictures but I already missed one opportunity. Cooked pork chops forgot about pictures and yelled out while eating about not taking a picture. SWMBO laughed out loud because I been so excited about being accepted then forgot to post a picture. Oh well. Anyway, I am in Central/ Lower AL. I missed the last rub exchange (dang it) and I have yet to make it to a Egg Fest. I have a extra large and a large egg with the hopes of obtaining a smaller one for travel purposes sometime in the near future. Hope this is enough to introduce myself and look forward to posting pictures, ideas and questions.

Extra Large, Large, DigiQII, Thermapen, Adjustable Rig

Comments