Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest Menu's?

Options

About time to finalize the list and go shopping for this weekend soon.  So, what's on your Eggtoberfest menu???

Here's mine:

ABT's finished with raspberry chipotle sauce

Cast Iron Skillet Shrimp and Grits

Thin Crust Pizzas--probably including at least two of these three:

The Gamberian--shrimp with basil pecan pesto, sun dried tomatoes, red onions, garlic and capers

The Moroccan--grilled chicken, red onions, red pepper, roasted garlic, kalamata olives and a honey curry glaze

The Olympian--sausage, pepperoni, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, feta, diced green peppers and black olives.

All board members welcomed to come by and say Hello--always nice to put faces with names!!..  The Green Man Group has been kind enough to let me throw in and cook alongside them this year, so look for my orange balloons along with their green ones (they are all SEC groupies, I will be the only one in the ACC Tiger Paw Apron)

Comments

• Monaarts
    Monaarts Posts: 191
    Options
    I know this sounds silly but 3 years ago a cook was making chile parmesean corn on the cob and it was the most unique thing I ate while there. With that said, it was probably one of my favorite things at Eggtoberfest so far.   I make them once in a while now.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Here is what the Green Man Group will be preparing:

A few different Porchetta's

Sliders, Bourbon Infused Grilled Pineapple, Stuffed Jalapenos

Bacon Wrapped Dates, Bacon Explosion

Porky Pig Pizza with Cilantro Slaw

Limey Chicken Lollipops

Mexican Chorizo Pizza, Brats & Sauerkraut Pizza, Quail Pizza, Garlic Chicken Wings

Humdingers, Chipotle Chocolate Cake

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • SmokinTiger81
    Options
    Sounds amazing Jim--look forward to cooking AND sampling with your group.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Jalapeño cornbread....all day long. We learned early on to make 1 or 2 dishes and repeat it all day. Thus simplifies the prep process and allows us to visit with old and new friends!
  • SmokinTiger81
    Options
    That works too CG.
  • ShadowNick
    Options
    Sticking with my standby of boneless skinless honey-glazed buffalo chicken thighs with homemade buffalo sauce.  May do a couple rounds of mexican street corn as well
    Pentwater, MI