Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for Okie EggFest Cooks - October 25th, OKC

Options
Join us in Oklahoma City for Okie Eggfest & Family Fun Day, Oct. 25th.    
Tony's Tree Plantation & Nursery, 3801 S Post, OKC.    405-455-7700 for information or go to http://www.tonystreeplantation.com
We will provide you $100 Gift Card to buy your meat and/or groceries for sampling.
It's free for everyone!   

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Okla used to be one of the very best Fests in the US. Wishing you all the best. Question (having done this many times now): if it's free for everyone and the cooks get $100 gift cards how do you have $$$ for the 2 charities named? This is a legitimate question as I have not been able to do it and would like to.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    @Mickey They have a sponsorship link on the Eggfest info page. Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels. It also states that only cooks and Egg purchasers are free($15 dollar taster ticket) but that apparently changed based on the front page.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

@Mickey They have a sponsorship link on the Eggfest info page. Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels. It also states that only cooks and Egg purchasers are free($15 dollar taster ticket) but that apparently changed based on the front page.

I just saw "It's free for everyone". Ok, $15 to tasters and $$$ to different levels will do it. I need to learn to read
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Mickey...looks like it is free for tasters this year.

"Tasters: Free for all ages! Sample foods from the Eggs! Get free samples from vendors!"
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • smokinsooner
    Options

Who's going? I'm considering it....gotta get the hall pass from SWMBO. Oh and btw... good to be back!

BOOMER!
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    Went last year, didn't cook, was on our way to California.  Had a really good time, the venue was awsome, will probably go again this year.