Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone brewing?

Cooking some ribs taday and brewing a 5g all grain batch of centennial ipa anyone else doing the same? Waiting on a pumpkin ale to ferment as we'll ! Damn new ipad and sideways pics!!!!! Canman.
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    I got a Mr Beer as a gift last year and I still haven't made the first batch. Pretty sure I'll brew some big batch of funk and even if not will end up opening a bottle of Dortmunder Gold.
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • It's been like a year since I've brewed anything. Maybe when work slows down over winter.
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • BREWnQ
    BREWnQ Posts: 219
    Kegged a Black IPA Sunday.  Don't brew nearly as often as I would like.  Takes a lot of time a next day my back pays for it. 

@Blind99 youre probably best off trading it for something to BBQ.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • mokadir
    mokadir Posts: 115
    Partial masher here. Have an Oktoberfest Marzen style just starting to get keg conditioned. Also, about one month into my first sour. It's in glass now, but will get racked soon into an neutral 5 gal barrel for the next year or so.
    Delaware Valley, PA Large BGE, CGS adjustable rig, iQue110, High-Que grate
  • Cookinbob
    Cookinbob Posts: 1,691
    On deck is a partial mash classic Porter, probably won't have a chance to brew it until next week though.  Just tapped my most recent pale ale which is hitting the spot.  I have 3 weeks in since bottling my Flanders red.  I am anxious to try it, but my beer geek acquaintances say give it 2 months L-)
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
  • Bottled a Smithwicks clone recently.  Should be sampling this weekend!

Packerland, Wisconsin

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

Very nice. I bottled my Pumpkin Porter and what I'm calling a Texas Nut Brown (added local pecans to the mash and fermenter) last week. Wife looked in the closet and saw 5 cases of beer and said I can't brew anymore till I drink down my supply a bit. =))

@BREWnQ tell me about a black IPA. I've never had one before but Saturday night my cousin came over and was talking about one he had. He wants to sit through a whole brew session and I said we could probably do one and split the 2 cases if he goes half on the bill. What does it taste like?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings