Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Max

Options
123457»

Comments

• jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    Sounds a bit restrictive, badinfluence.. :))
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • badinfluence
    Options
    Naw just when there is a new post in the mini max thread I open to read. I really don't care to see the posting about someone buying or looking to buy a joe. Just my opinion
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • jaydub58
    Options
    Everybody's entitled to one!
    Just one of the many things that make this forum so great.

:-c
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,676
    Options
    @badinfluence‌ - The mini max is just a rumor. ..

Options
    Yep, probably started by (shudder) KJ! 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I also remember a recent post about a meat monster smoker. Do they have a forum?
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @lit no they don't so there. And I also had in the subject line meat monster so if you did not want to read it you did not have to. Again off topic.

So I am still waiting for my mini max to arrive. Don't matter if it's next spring now as camping season is about over anyways for us and I don't tailgate.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Lit
    Options
    @badinfluence‌ I really don't care what anyone posts here. This forum is about learning and finding the best cooker for the job. If BGE can't keep up and a competitor has an available option I don't understand how that is off topic. To me posting an available competitors kamado is more on topic than posting anything about a meat monster on a kamado forum. Personally I would never buy anything branded meat monster.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @lit the sky is blue. Can we agree on that at least?

I can see we are not in agreement here you think your right and I know I'm right.

If they want to talk about the joe start a thread is all I'm saying. When talking about my meat monster I started a thread so people who did not want to see it didn't have to read it. Oh and I'm so glad your opinion was not a factor when I bought it.

now back on topic. Who else can't wait for the mini max?

Clinton, Iowa
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,676
    Options
    What is the mini max?

Options
    paqman said:
    What is the mini max?
    Exactly!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Lit said:

@SmokeyPitt‌ it looks like the kj deflector will work with the egg.

Thanks man!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Lit
    Options
    @Eggcelsior‌ ok I have to admit I'd buy that meat monster.
    @badinfluence‌ the OP even asked about the KJ junior in his thread and asked for opinions. Kinda obvious after that who is right. BTW I was just kidding with the meat monster comment. Not a fan of the name but its obviously a bad ass cooker.
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @lit I would not have named it a meat monster either but they never asked me so it is what it is.

I really can't comment about a joe of any size as I don't even know of a dealer around me. Hell the jr might be better then the max but I will wait it out as from everything I hear it's not far off.

Clinton, Iowa
  • jaydub58
    Options
    OP here. @Lit.  I had pretty much apologized for hijacking my own thrread by asking about KJ, but it was simply as is done so much here, looking for knowledge.   Many thanks to everybody!