Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilling wings in my Weber veggie basket

Options
Heading to a party later this afternoon for the wife's side of family. Planning on doing a good size batch of Lemon-Pepper Wings to take along with us. I have made these a bunch of different times and they are a dynamite recipe! Anyway, I recently acquired a nice size veggie basket made by Weber and got to looking at it this morning while putting my Wings in a brine and am curious about grilling these wings in the basket. Seems like they could be much easier to handle. Would they stick at all if all piled up in the basket? I've had good luck getting my wings to be crispy by going high in the dome on my AR, will the wings be crispy if cooked in the basket? Maybe I'll wait for a better time to do a trial run in the basket. What is all your thoughts?
My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax

Comments