Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

St Louis Charcoal, need a phone #.

Options
Their website doesn't show a Phone number or any info about their fire grate. At least not that I can find.

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Email Jonathan through his website. He is very responsive.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    You can pm him here @stlcharcoal.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    edited July 2014
    Options

Sorry, I had the web team hide the phone number after as we had telemarketers calling day and night.  It's out there, but you have to give us your info first.

On the fire grates, we do not produce them anymore.  Too many people were knocking them off and putting them on eBay, so we stopped.  Our business is charcoal--I have no desire to compete on accessories with people who don't have insurance, taxes, etc.  We're out of the Large and Mediums, but have about a few Small/Mini's left. 

• chromerdon
    chromerdon Posts: 15
    Options
    Sure glad I got one from you awhile back. Works great, now about one of your gaskets for a large. Somehow I lost your e-mail that I received from you about it
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    @stlcharcoal that blows buddy. Would you ever consider one-off group buys?

OP, sorry for the hijack.
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Sure glad I got one from you awhile back. Works great, now about one of your gaskets for a large. Somehow I lost your e-mail that I received from you about it

info *AT* stlcharcoal *DOT* com    or just go to the website and use the contact form.

@stlcharcoal that blows buddy. Would you ever consider one-off group buys? OP, sorry for the hijack.
    Probably not.....cannot start and stop insurance like that.  Sorry.  :(