Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

When you drip juices from your swing grate...

Kempy
Kempy Posts: 188
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum
I know the photo will be sideways but I wasn't thinking about posting it when I took the photo. And I'm too lazy to download it and rotate the photo. The short ribs turned out good though. imageimage

Comments

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    no worry, when I clicked on the photo it rotated itself right side up.  don't let your 4 legged friends tip that fryer over them please, be safe!
    canuckland
  • Kempy

no worry, when I clicked on the photo it rotated itself right side up.  don't let your 4 legged friends tip that fryer over them please, be safe!

No worries. The fryer was off and cold. I just didn't put it away after lunch. The cord was accessible to the dogs either. It was a worry for me when it was hot though. I paid close attention so I didn't have two injured canines.
  • Kempy
    Kempy said:

No worries. The fryer was off and cold. I just didn't put it away after lunch. The cord was accessible to the dogs either. It was a worry for me when it was hot though. I paid close attention so I didn't have two injured canines.
    That should have been was not accessible to the dogs.