Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How to make ABT`S

Options
2»

Comments

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    What kind of wood for smoke do you suggest?  I did not see anything mentioned above, so maybe just the lump?  

About to try my first batch of ABT this afternoon, thanks for the tips.  I had tons of leftover lil smokeys, so thinking I will just throw them on too and glaze with BBQ.

Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • JohnMc
    JohnMc Posts: 76
    Options
    I bought a cheap little tool and rack from Williams Sonoma. I cut off the stem cap, hollow out the seeds and veins with the tool then stuff with a mixture of cream cheese, fresh herbs, and red pepper jelly. Put the caps back on, set in the rack and cook until the bacon crisps up. Best purchase I ever made (except for the egg itself).
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I like to shave my nether regions, make abt's and take a whiz. Great Saturday fun.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Henapple - got pics?
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is”