Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE lump on sale in Brampton

Options
ReldtiCDN
ReldtiCDN Posts: 142
edited May 2014 in Forum List
Follow this link http://lakesidegardengallery.ca/?page_id=391and go to the back page of the flyer. I don't see this lump on sale to often.
For those that burn it you can save. Also looks like time to stock up with lump, Lowes has royal oak 17.6 lbs BOGO sale on to.
Brampton, Ontario

Comments

• pantsypants
    pantsypants Posts: 1,191
    Options
    good looking out.
    I have been getting the Basques at Costco which is $ 13 a lb for my daily cooks .
    Amazon Canada has FOGO  for $ 30 a bag and that stuff is the greatest for long and slow stuff ( i think ) I just bought a bag last night .

I will be in B town early next week so I may swing by there to grab a bag

Thanks
    Toronto
  • ReldtiCDN
    Options

good looking out.
    I have been getting the Basques at Costco which is $ 13 a lb for my daily cooks .
    Amazon Canada has FOGO  for $ 30 a bag and that stuff is the greatest for long and slow stuff ( i think ) I just bought a bag last night .

I will be in B town early next week so I may swing by there to grab a bag

Thanks
    I also have a stockpile of natures own. But I grabbed some BOGO lump at lowes to mix things up a bit.
    Brampton, Ontario

• ReldtiCDN
    Options
    Took home a CI grid from there today.
    Was going to wait for eggfest, but the deal was better new price is $95 with the new price increase.            
    Left with one under $80 taxes in.
    Brampton, Ontario