Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

XL BGE validation after 2nd cook! "Best wings I ever ate!" (By every person that ate one)

Options
CheeseheadinAZ
CheeseheadinAZ Posts: 315
edited March 2014 in EggHead Forum
This is the 1st weekend with the XL BGE and after the 2nd cook had earned raving fans of the BGE!  Last week I went to my 1st Eggfest in Tempe, AZ.  During one of the demo's, using a little device called the Vortex, they made some wings that actually tasted as crispy as if they were fried! So when I bought the egg I made sure I added the Vortex to the purchase.  I cooked about 4 dozen wings late last night about 10:30pm.  They were so good I had to grab a few to take over to the in-laws before the kids ate them all.  Shortly after my father-in-law had a few bites he was asking me how much the eggs were and what size he should get :)

If you are interested in the Vortex you can contact the guy that made it via his website:

Today let's see how this Pork Butt come out....Lov'in the Egg!

Happy Egg'ing!!

Comments