Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

65qt Yeti cooler - save $118

Options
Gander mountain has the tan 65qt Yeti Tundra on sale for $291.59. Use code GMTN10 for an extra $10 off.

It will show up in your cart as full price until you apply the coupon/promo code. Note: the advertised gift card does not apply to this deal.

Use a site like Mr. Rebates for another 3% cash back.

Ship to store for free or ship to home for $25.

Deal seems to only work on tan, the white one is still $399.99. Not sure how long this will last. I've been wanting one for awhile, finally pulled the trigger.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Yeti-Tundra-65-Cooler-14-3-gal-capacity&i=421929&r=view&from=grid

Comments

• scootr2200
    Options
    Thanks!

Mickey
    Western NC Egger since January 2014

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I just got a 30qt Engal dry box from woot! for $39 plus 5 shipping.... Not in the same league as the Yeti though.... (sad face).  Love my Pelican 45qt for $200.
    Options
    That's a great deal!!  I just ordered one.  Thanks for the heads up!!!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • coffeeguydenton
    Options
    That's a beast of a cooler.
    Justin in Denton, TX
  • Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Options
    Thanks! I just ordered one.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    Great price on that cooler. I paid more than that for my 50qt
    I have a roadie as well but my next one will be a 105qt and then I should be done buying yet coolers for a long time. ha
    Boom
  • nicklentini1
    Options
    I have a 125 for deer and the 65 for beer.  I plan on getting the roadie next!

2 LBGE's, Mathews Z7 Extreme putting meat in my EGG, Lovin life in South FL

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Got the roadie and the 50, I think the next will be the 105. My car hold at this time though looks like cooler grave yard.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• margareedaville
    Options
    shows $399.99 for both... =(
    CC, TX
    1 Small, 1 Large, BGE Lump... and a lot of love.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Shopping Cart

Products Shipping Options Price Qty   Total
    Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler, 14.3 gal. capacity
    Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler, 14.3 gal. capacity White
    Item #421929
    Additional freight charge of $25.00
    Ship to Home
    Availability: In Stock

Pick Up In Store
    Please select a store for more details.
    Select store
    $399.99

Update

Remove

$399.99
    Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler, 14.3 gal. capacity
    Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler, 14.3 gal. capacity Tan
    Item #421929
    Additional freight charge of $25.00
    You will not be charged until your order ships
    Ship to Home
    Availability: Backordered
    Expected back in stock 03/18/2014

Pick Up In Store
    Please select a store for more details.
    Select store
    $291.59

Update

Remove

$291.59

Subtotal:   $691.58
    Discount:   -$10.00

Estimated Shipping & Handling:
    Based on standard delivery within continental U.S.
      FREE
    Additional Freight:   $50.00

Updated Total:   $731.58
    Options
    Translation: it works on the tan one, not the white, but the tan is backordered until 3/18.
    Options
    Yes, tan one only and I had to apply the coupon for it to show up as $291.59.
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Yep.  What @wibrewer said.

Mike

Omaha, NE
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    Boom. Ordered. Been wanting one and that's the right price.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • meat73
    meat73 Posts: 140
    Options
    Ordered thanks
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    $300? $400?!! For a cooler?! I can almost buy a refrigerator for that kind of cash!!! Man, I sure am glad the cheapo 40 qt Igloo I bought back in the 70s is still good enough. I just checked and at today's prices, I could replace it for under $25. Probably should since the latch has been broken for years. Duct tape works though. Or something heavy laid on top of the lid.

Yeah, I'm guessing I have to buy more ice, but I can buy a lot of ice for $3-400!!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    If you want the white I suspect you could take it to the store and they would swap it for you- but great deal. I have had a couple of them for a few years and they are in great shape and I am hard on them. For some unknown reason I bought a yeti tub this year- not sure why but it really wanted to come home with me
    Greensboro, NC
  • Eggpharmer
    Eggpharmer Posts: 479
    Options

$300? $400?!! For a cooler?!

Same thing could be said about an egg...I could buy a lot of grills for the cost of an egg.

A cooler like this will last a lifetime. I take mine camping for a week and never add ice.
    Austin, TX
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

Same thing could be said about an egg...I could buy a lot of grills for the cost of an egg.

A cooler like this will last a lifetime. I take mine camping for a week and never add ice.

He must not be the outdoorsy type.
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    I thought the same thing about paying that much for a cooler, but I go racing almost every weekend. We drag our hauler and trailer to every race without a vehicle to head I to town. Yes the most tracks sell ice at 15-20 bucks a pop and it melts fast in my old igloo. So I was spending 30-45 bucks a weekend on ice.

Bought two yetis and have never bought ice at a race again. I can see if you have your igloo and you are gone for a day or having a party in your yard with family and friends but if you are going for the long haul a yeti will save you money.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• BuckeyeBob
    BuckeyeBob Posts: 673
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Same thing could be said about an egg...I could buy a lot of grills for the cost of an egg. A cooler like this will last a lifetime. I take mine camping for a week and never add ice.
    He must not be the outdoorsy type. He doesn't really like anything! Disagrees just to get a reaction.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    I was sold when I saw my buddies fly out of the back of his 4x4 during a hill climb, bounce all the way back down said hill and never open or even crack.  Hell, fact is, it barely had a scratch!  I have a 35 which is great for keeping butts and briskets piping hot for hours, but have always wanted a larger size for hunting, etc.  This deal can't be beat and who really cares what color it is?

Mike

Omaha, NE
  • RdRdrFan
    RdRdrFan Posts: 21
    Options
    It won't work for me. They must have changed it back.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

Same thing could be said about an egg...I could buy a lot of grills for the cost of an egg. A cooler like this will last a lifetime. I take mine camping for a week and never add ice.
    He must not be the outdoorsy type.
    He doesn't really like anything! Disagrees just to get a reaction. 

Think whatever you want, Bob. But $3-400 for a cooler is ridiculous.

Eggcelcior, I have been camping and canoeing for most of my adult life. No way I could ever justify this. 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RdRdrFan
    RdRdrFan Posts: 21
    Options
    RdRdrFan said:
    Nevermind. I finally made it work.
    RdRdrFan said:

• wibrewer
    wibrewer Posts: 24
    Options
    Still live but now back ordered until mid-April.