Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg package sale ATL

Options
krobertsmsn
krobertsmsn Posts: 655
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
If you are in the market in the ATL area, Roswell Hardware is having an event today-factory direct prices...

roswellhardware.doitbest.com  
LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I would never buy anything from them. Every time I have ever called the store I get someone with an attitude like they don't have time and its been different people. Check their reviews online. The ace hardware on Holcomb bridge has the same or better prices and they have been great every time I have called or stopped by there.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Ouch. It really is customer service that matters.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • 1cajuncook
    Options
    They are worse than an oriental rug salesman. They have a sale every day. Check Craig's list and see all their ads
    XL, large and small. Hartwell GA on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
  • krobertsmsn
    Options
    I see....I guess every place has issues at some point. I have called several times and been there many times...bought 2 eggs plus a lot of other stuff. I drive over an hour to get there. They always treat me well...even remember my name and where I live...which eggs I bought etc...

I bought a yeti from them today. Was treated very well. Even with the million other ppl there I got personal service.

Sorry you have had opposite experience...
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    I have had great service from Roswell Hardware. Jason and Gary have taken good care of me when I had Egg warranty issues. Never a problem.