Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Guy Fieri Knives on WOOT

HorseMover
HorseMover Posts: 174
edited October 2013 in Off Topic

Just went to check on the pizza stones which are gone and saw these.  Don't know anything about them but there has been a fair amount of knife talk here lately.  Anybody know anything about these?

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/ergo-chef-cutlery-your-choice-3

Albion, PA

Comments

• chays99
    chays99 Posts: 41
    I received the 8" chef knife as a gift a few years ago.  I keep it sharp and it's not a bad knife.  For the Woot prices, I'll pick up a couple of the paring knives and the santoku for under $20 shipped just to add to the ever growing collection.

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    I have these and they are not bad. I will buy a better set once I am not afraid I will cut my appendages off. image

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • I bought the set of 3 a few months ago for like $50. They work fabulous, just be careful and try not to drink too much before you use them. Don't ask me how I know that. :-\"
    Cherry Hill, NJ
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    I bought the set of 3 a few months ago for like $50. They work fabulous, just be careful and try not to drink too much before you use them. Don't ask me how I know that. :-\"
    Yep, Jagermeister shots and Wusthof chef knives don't mix either!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE