Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lump stock pile

Options
I 'm about 1/2 way there to having my winter suply
2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.

Comments

• Black_Badger
    Options
    Golf clubs, fishing gear, lump charcoal, skis/snowboard; I'm digging this garage scene. 

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    I was just at a Wally-world and was told they intend on carrying RO through the winter. They had 2+ pallets in stock SE Baltimore area... 

I was hoping to score the usual end-of-season $3-$5/bag... I am not sure they know for sure how long, but I will need to pick up a few more bags for my son and I.  He also has an XL.  I only have 10 bags or so left.  Haven't had much time to grill as I gutted my kitchen ~6 weeks ago and finally started installing cabinets this weekend. Got some minor plumbing to work out. New dual-fuel (gas cook top/electric oven) gets installed tomorrow. woohoo....

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    I bought 12 - 8kg bags last week. Should get me through the end of the year; maybe January.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    I keep 40-50 bags in the basement at all times....just in case...
  • gabriegger
    Options
    about 5 bags left of this haul from a 2 for 1 sale at Dickson's BBQ in Tarranna.  The good Gaber has beaten me into never passing a sale!

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• stlcharcoal
    Options
    Here's mine......old photo, but about the same amount in inventory = 50,000+ lbs.