Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE working overtime

Options
SmokingInMO
SmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since it is only me in the house during the day I'm cooking me up some bbq drumsticks for lunch. Planning on doing a mixture of recipies for the chicken dinner tonight. Going to inject the bird with a combination of chicken broth, lemon pepper and tsunami spin and then use the dizzy pig almost fried recipie to crisp the skin. At around 9 tonight I will be putting on a boston butt for dinner tomorrow (about a 6 pound one). Doing this all one handed as I broke my thumb finishing up the Eggtuary. Never mix a lot of beer, a drill and a hammer, it never goes well.[p]Smoking "the one handed bandit" InMO

Comments

• EggerinMO
    Options
    SmokingInMO,[p]I took the day off to cook some T-Rex steaks and its a toss up tonight but its looking like thick cut harter house pork chops.. FYI working on your computer and BEER dont mix either..

L and MM

Egging in the Ozarks