Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's the best way to egg Bubba Burgers?

Fire in the Hole
Fire in the Hole Posts: 128
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The local Wally World got in some Bubba Burgers so I picked up a box. I normally don't do the frozen hamburger patty thing. But I remember having seen the Bubba Burgers mentioned here a few times.[p]Any suggestions?[p]Thanks in advance.

Comments

• No special techniques needed for Bubba burgers. Fire up the egg around 350 and cook as usual. These burgers produce a tremendous amount of smoke from all the fat dripping on the coals.

Quick and easy - enjoy.

OctoberGlory
  • Fire in the Hole,
    Pretty much like a normal burger... except frozen. Direct @ about 375 is fine. I wait until 1 side is browned, flip, and cook the other side till browned. I don't bother timing, but my guess is about 20-25 mins.[p]I haven't tried the angus burgers, but the original and onion versions are OK substitutes for handmade patties if you're in a hurry or craving a burger.[p]-smokeydrew

• smokeydrew,[p]Thanks for the tip. I think the box I picked up is the original version.[p]I don't know if I'll keep a box handy for a quick burger or not. Hamburgers on the egg are so much better than ones that come off of any other grill, as you already know. I am OK with a few extra minutes of pre-prep time for a super tasty egg burger.[p]Mmmm mmmm GOOD! Now there's some good eats!