Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cowboy grillers tonight.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
cowboygillers.jpg
<p />Picked up a Cowboy griller and a 3 cheese griller for the sissy of the family. Chicken breast flatened out then cheese and jalapeno peppers rolled up inside, bacon wrapped. I usually make my own but didn't have time today.
I honestly don't know how Tammy eats that hot stuff. Just jalapenos straight out of the jar.
Hope everyone is having a nice start to the week.[p]Mike

Comments

• badbruce
    badbruce Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi Car Wash Mike,
    I'm flabergasted, doesn't everyone eat jalapeno's straight out of the jar?
    That's OK, my wife is the same way.
    Cheers,
    bruce

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    badbruce,
    Everything she cooks gets the jalapeno treatment.
    Mike

• SmokingInMO
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Never heard of cowboy grillers, what are they exactly?
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    SmokingInMO,
    A skinless, boneless chicken breast flatened out. Add hot jack pepper cheese, jalapenos and anything else that will burn the taste buds offs. Wrap in bacon. Cook direct at 300. Really are good.
    If you have a Hy-Vee somewhere in the area, they have them pre-made, which is what I bought today.
    You keep posting. There is no doubt in my mind if you have been cooking that long, you have something to offer.
    One of the old dudes, who closes house around 10pm but is up at 5am.[p]Mike

• Car Wash Mike,
    I thought everyone ate them straight from the jar. My daughter was eatting hot sauce and chips at 3 years old.
    Buck it up and join in the fun !!!!!
    Peppers open up a whole new cooking taste!!!!!!!!
    Mike--make this a goal, say" I Mike will eat one jalapeno straight from the jar everyday".
    Let us know how it goes.
    360 guy-gary

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]No straight jalapeno peppers, you must be a K-State "Mild" Cat. ;)[p]Chris

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    Be prepared to eat jalapenos straight out of the jar with Tammy, a real Wildcat. Heck, we should bring the real spicy ones.
    Chris, we are so looking forward to getting away. You have no idea how much this fest means to Tammy, Kaleigh and I. A nice 6 hour drive, great food and great friends.[p]Do you ever eat the pickled peppers and cauilflower (sp)?[p]Mike

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]For me, the hotter the better. Tell Tammy we can have a "pepper" off. I'll have to tell you my anchovy challenge story in September. Not really a big pickled cauliflower fan, I like it more raw.[p]Chris[p]
  • Mark Smith
    Options
    How do you make the 3 cheese griller?