Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table Storage Question

Options
Howdy folks!

New Egger here. Just bought my LBGE a few weeks ago and haven't even had the chance to take it out of its box yet.   I'm fairly handy with wood working and would like to start building a table this weekend. I was thinking about including a space big enough in the table to hold a cooler (igloo, coleman, etc) for allowing the meat to rest.   My question is this - do you use a cooler often enough to justify the space it would take under the table?  Would I be smarter to use that space for something else (place setter, charcoal, etc)?   I also plan on building a smaller drawer under the egg for the accessories (temp gauge, skewers, etc), so that will be included already.  I don't want to make this table too large, but want to make sure I don't regret adding something after I finish it.  Thanks all, and I look forward to contributing more to this forum!

Native Texan
aka Steve in Dallas

Comments