Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

moist country ribs

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have some country ribs that I would like to try on the egg. I do not have the slightest idea on how to come up with moist & fall off the bone tender. Everyone seems to do the baby back & spare ribs but I haven't seen anything on the country ribs. Tried them once before & they were dry & tough. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Comments

• WVU-Egg
    WVU-Egg Posts: 101
    Options
    Shar,
    The dizzypig web site has a recipe that I used and they turned out pretty good. I wouldn't say they were fall off the bone but they were VERY tender!!

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    Shar,
    well... that's 'cuz they aren't ribs.[p]you can do well by country ribs, but you'll never get 'fall off the bone' because there's no rib bone.[p]the link below will give you a great recipe for 'country ribs', but most folks here will direct you to the 3-1-1 recipe for real spares or baby backs.[p]best, HS

[ul][li]dizzy pig country ribz[/ul]