Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Problem with All Custom Shirts order

brewcityegger
brewcityegger Posts: 94
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Anyone have problems when ordering from allcustomshirts? I ordered 2 shirts on May 28th, and have not heard anything from them since.  I ordered one shirt for me and one for my father which was supposed to be for Father's day. Unfortunately, I will not have it in time anymore. There is no way to contact them through their website.  Anyone know how to contact them?

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    I have 8 of Al's shirts and ordered over100 for my first Salado Fest. Something is wrong. Send Al a note at
    http://allcustomshirts.net/
    Two things: one is contact me if you don't get him from the web site and I will give you his number. I will assure you will not lose a dime. I will cover anything you are out myself, Al is that good of a guy. Never has anything ever been said before about Al. Something is wrong.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Mickey is right. I've had dealings with Al and he's always been above reproach. A great guy, to be sure.
  • I too placed an order September 8th for a couple of simple stock items, nothing fancy or custom. My credit card was charged immediately.  But to date, now three full months later, still no merchandise and more frustrating, no communication as to why.  I've posted a couple of requests for the status through the web site (my only option), but absolutely no reply.  Is there any other way of contact him?