Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum is Molasses here

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,675
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
For the past 30 min's the forum is pure molasses on both my desk top and iPhone. Also for the past 3 days my iPhone shows me logged in but I can't comment (like I need to log in). I go to log in on the iPhone and my log in name/password is showing (well dots for the password).????????
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    edited February 2012
    Options

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• travisstrick
    Options
    Mine is working fine on iPhone.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Mickey
    Options

Can you post off your iPhone?

• NecessaryIndulg
    NecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,298
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Slow as molasses here, too.  :-(
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Mickey
    Options
    Tweev what the hell is wrong with my iPhone? Please.......

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Was real slow thi smorning when I first checked in.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
    Options

1. have the 4s and it is running now off wifi in my office

2.did that 15 min's ago

3.just when I was starting to like you. You get on "pointy boots".......

• travisstrick
    Options
    Haha. Good ole pointy boots. You must listen to Jeff ward?
  • Mickey
    Options

Travis the name just fits.

• Mickey
    edited February 2012
    Options

Tweev as to #1 it worked the same way at home for the last few days (have wifi at home). And it works the same way if on outside 3G.

As to #2 I just could not see Kinky Friedman as the Gov.... Now I like and read all Kinkys books and like him and the Texas Jewboys by song, but not so much as Gov.....

• Mickey
    edited February 2012
    Options

Not supporter, just voted for the party line.....

Not a bunch of apps simultaneously, have cleaned up the bottom when you cut all off.

If I go to the bottom of a post and at the words "add a comment" hit it. Then goes to SIGN IN and all of pre filled including KEEP ME SIGNED IN. If maybe a way to close out of the forum, just can't find on iPhone.

• travisstrick
    Options
    Have you tried accessing the site from a way other than the link thumbnail? For example, try from a fresh browser page and manually type in the address. Maybe ur link is broken.
  • Mickey
    Options

Guys will try both. Travis I get up to date posting by all. I just can't post. But looking as to how to delete cookies?  Look, I can cook but I can't work a friggen DiggiQ or PartyQ - have a PartyQ for sell....

• Mickey
    Options
    OK went to Safari and got frest browsser page. entered eggheadforum.com and  went to sign in::::: all was still pre-filled in. Now where the hell are the cookies...............

• Mickey
    Options
    No kidding guys, where is the cookies on an iPhone

• Mickey
    Options

Thanks. It is called "Settings" and where you said "Safari" mine says "Accept Cookies" NEVER..

I will clear history and clear cookies and data while here.

• Mickey
    Options
    Ok now it can't  find a server......................................................................

• Mickey
    Options
    Back online... Still all the same....

• Mickey
    Options
    Travis what do you have on "cookies" never or accept?

• travisstrick
    Options
    My cookies are "from visited".
  • Mickey
    Options
    Ok, went in and changed cookies to "from visited".  CLeared all once more and still the same.

• mustgrill
    Options
    I just reset my switch but it did not help. SOme post i can't post. It has some slowness?
    Located in Western North Carolina
  • Mickey
    Options
    It just started working as to be able to post from my iPhone. Thank you Travis and Tweev for the help. No idea what worked.