Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggccessories storage ideas ?.

Options
pmnhsn5
pmnhsn5 Posts: 21
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
I am looking for storage ideas for all of my eggccessories. I have standard plate setter and grate along with; small extender grate, AR with 2 rectangular/oval grates and one smaller round grate, AR extender, spider rig, 13 inch pizza/heat deflector stone, 13 inch cast iron grate, 16 inch pizza stone, rectangular aluminum drip pan, round aluminum drip pan, stoker, I think that is it.

As you can see I have quite a bit. I use most of them often and am looking for a better way to store and keep them organized. I currently have them in a big plasitic tub (except the stoker) inside my garage. I am constantly shuffling and re-stacking. I don't like storing them in the egg besides they all won't fit. I really want to keep them outside by my egg and table, except during the winter.

I am contemplating building a new table or adding on to existing table or maybe a separate storage unit.
Would really love to hear your ideas! I am hoping for something simple or easy, do not really want to build new or add on, but I realize I may have to. Thanks

Comments