Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Eggers...A cheap piece of history.

Options

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    You would think BGE would buy that. Just read the NY Times artical about it and history of BGE.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Yeah, I read it this a.m. too. I actually thought it was pretty ironic. Wish I was closer, I'd buy it for a patio tomato pot.

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    BOWHUNR wrote:
    Wish I was closer, I'd buy it for a patio tomato pot.

Mike
    Omaha, NE

That would work great as you know the EGG can hold moisture. :P
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    I grew up near the Original store, and one of my childhood friends rec'd the Pachinko machine one year for Christmas. My first exposure to the EGG was a trip to the Palace with him and his dad.
    I would pay $15 for it, except for the fact It would cost more in gas to get there from the Northern ATL burbs and I really don't have anywhere to put it. Would make a good conversation piece though.