Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks for the help today, ready to have some good eats.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ribs1.jpg
<p />Ribs are foiled and ready to take off for saucing. Beans that I haven't done in months are quite awesome.[p]Humble beginings.
beans1.jpg[p]Stick to your ribs BBQ baked beans.
beans2.jpg[p]Hope everyone had a great weekend, just think, in 5 more days we get another one. I love this country.[p]Mike

Comments

• locolongball
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Is that pulled pork in those bean? Hook me up with a reciepe..

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    locolongball,[p]Yes, a lot of pulled pork.
    2 Bush orginal cans of baked beans, drain the juice if you like thick. Oh 28 ounce cans.
    1 White onion chopped.
    2 ounces molasses
    4 ounces brown sugar
    6 ounces mustard
    6 ounces KC Materpiece orginal, taste before you put on, you might want to add more
    Pulled pork, left over ham, or brisket burnt ends[p]Cherry wood indirect for about 4 hours.[p]CWM

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    LOL - since I retired the word "weekend" no longer exists, nor do the names of the days of the week...they were replaced with yesterday, today and tomorrow. The closest any day has to having a name is today and it's called "Fat Paper Day"!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Chef Wil
    Chef Wil Posts: 702
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    thanks for the pics, I honestly never thought of cooking with meat at the lower end and a pot of anything on top, I know what I'm doing tuesday, thanks.

• LasVegasMac
    LasVegasMac Posts: 183
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]CWM, when you say, " just think, in 5 more days we get another one"....[p]You are talking about a Nascar race, right? :)[p]Martinsville race today was great. 3 of the "old guys" finished in the top 10.[p]And I have two versions of the "Almost Fried Chicken" going on the twins right now. One for the 'chillen's' - and one for those that are of legal age to consume alcohol.[p]They (me!) are going to need it![p]Sunday's are so awesome.[p]LVM