Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Little OT- Wok Ring

Options
Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A while back I saw Wess B using a Wok on his EGG... I love to cook in the wok I currently have so I figured... Hmmmm... I love cooking in the wok and I love the EGG so why not use them in tandem... now for the problem... I got a commercial wok 18" and I would also like to use it inside on the stove... but I can't seem to find a wok ring large enough... I have googled it to death... anyone out there have a good source? I might have to get a 16" ring an deal with it.

Comments

• Yazoo
    Yazoo Posts: 145
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]Find a local metal fabricator or welder. Ask then to make you a 16"x3" diameter ring out of 1/2" expanded metal. I'm not sure of the 3" depth.
  • Puj
    Puj Posts: 615
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]I use the small's Fire Ring. I showed its use at last year's Eggtoberfest. So if you have both a large and small BGE, you're already there. If not, buy one.[p]Puj