Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Only The Balogna

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's a well known fact, some days are just better than others. What makes one better is sometimes the result of a nice little surprise that you didn't expect.

Such was the case today when I received this in the mail.

BaloneyPin2-25-11.jpg

I knew what it was right off. And who sent it. None other than the Maestro to the Royal Court of 'Loney
A.K.A....'Loneyus Maximus himself.

It came in the nick of time too... I was just about to go down to the tattoo parlor and get a picture of a chunk of balogna tattoo'd on my belly. Yep, I figured to use the photo I took of some smoked bologna I did years ago as a model for the uh 'artist' to work from.

SmokedBologna-1.jpg

Only I was going to cut out a big hole right in the middle of the bologna and tell the tattoo guy to tattoo a picture of it in living color right over my belly-button.

You would think that NOBODY would have thought to do that but the tattoo guy just looked at me, shook his head, and said, "What's with all you 'loney guys want'n tattoo's of bologna around your belly buttons?"

Rats!!! Another great idea down the drain.

But I think I can still wear the pin.

Thanks Hoss.

Spring "Wanna See My Balogna" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments