Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine State Eggfest questions

Options
JBUG99999
JBUG99999 Posts: 263
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We got tickets for the Meet & Greet, and cook tickets. How do we sign up for a loaner egg? Any way to ensure we borrow a large, so we can bring our own eggcessories? Or will there be loaner stuff too?

Thanks!

PS So excited! Hope I can walk by then. :woohoo:

Comments

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Julie:

You don't "sign up" for Eggs...first come, first served...however, typically large Eggs are the size that are more avaiable than others. There may be some loaner eggcessories, but I would recommend bringing your own to make sure you have what you want/need.

Looking forward to seeing y'all again!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• JBUG99999
    Options
    Thanks Jay! How's your knee? Are you going to be able to make it???
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Julie:

Knee is doing fine! We are registered and will be there cooking away again!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• JBUG99999
    Options
    Great! Glad to hear it! We'll look for you guys. :)
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Julie: We'll be excited to meet you! There should be plenty of Eggs, many of which will be Larges. My husband and I are bringing 3 larges and a medium ourselves. We'll make sure you get to cook!! :laugh:
    Also, the fest is on the deck of the Crown Plaza, which is even with the lobby level of the hotel. If you are still having difficulties with your feet, we can always arange for a wheelchair to keep you comfortable and off your feet! ;) Let us know as the time approaches! We will remain optimistic that you will be running circles by then, though! :)
    It will be a great time! Can't wait! :woohoo:
  • JBUG99999
    Options
    Thanks, LC!
    I'm scheduled to have the external pins removed on 1/17, so I hope to improve significantly after that. The new fracture will need 6-8 weeks, but that should be well healed by the Fest.

We had a blast last year and are really looking forward to cooking this year. :)