Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoke 'N Things - How about a couple of recipes

Options
QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi David,[p]Boy, you guys really cranked out some GREAT food Saturday at the Florida Fest. I'd love to get a couple of the recipes to try, now that I can actually move again.....! [p]The Mustard Beef was truly outstanding and those pineapple things were awesome, too. I missed the cheese-filled pepper thingies, but would LOVE to try them (I did see them coming off the cooker and they looked very yummy)...[p]When you get a second, would you consider posting them?[p]We had a lot of fun with you, Marie, Barbara, Brian and Kitty on Friday night at the Meet and Greet...my head should have hurt more on Saturday, but thank goodness for those Mimosas of yours on Saturday morning...I'm sure they're the reason I did so well![p]Looking forward to doing it again next year!
Tonia[p]