Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

YES MA'MAM AND GOLD DUST.

Options
milesofsmiles
milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got wound up on the Royal Oak post today. Hope this ain't a ruse. Stopped by my local wally world on the way home., Royal Oak 10 # for $ 5.27 a bag. vs what I pay at work ?????. I was Excited. YES MA'MAM ask what was so exciting I told her and she Wipped out the gold dust. So I am now the proud owner of 14 bags of Royal Oak. Man can I make the medium sing...Sold one today and calls for at least two large for this weekend. Eggs being shipped tomorrow one guy will hold off till they arrive, BUT he's jonesin for one for this weekend. I earn no $$$ for selling the eggs, but it's the thrill of the deal. Looks like from the posts this year hugh amounts of eggs have found new homes. I trust hte new owners are kind to them ... their rewards will be great. Miles out.

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    you buggers with the RO selling at 50 cents a pound. grrrrrr

i pay a buck a pound up here. i could give a rat's as about gas prices, it's charcoal i'm worried about.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Find a wholesaler. I pay $0.30 a pound.

There is a Restaurant Depot in Needham and Chelsea...you can join with a business license. Free membership.