Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pearl\'s Jumbo Franks...

Options
2»

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    well with all that he and sundown talk about these dogs i will have to order some... but i have been saying i was going to order some of mrs. dogsdissapearing mustard but have not done that yet... i guess i am just lazy :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    i am actually in mcdoughnna (sp).. so even traveling for a dog is straetchin it a bit..

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    yea i did one of rrp's quarter pound hebrew national the other day split open with a little pepper jack cheese in it... was fantaboulous B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• I am about 5 miles south of you in Locust Grove. Next time you come down, let me know & we'll find someplace to meet for lunch.
    Tom
    Rusty Rooster
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Very Nice! We have glasses like yours at our house....impressed, arent you? ;)
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    did you steal them from the diner down the street from us, too?
    no wonder the place went out of business.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • stike
    Options
    well, bob. i'm done for the day. about 4 hours of work is all i can stand. you come along whenever you can. i better check the gin supply...
  • Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Options
    You really know how to take a photo. That is one excelllent looking meal.
  • stike
    Options
    there's so much wrong with that photo, as others have pointed out. i'm a pretender to the crown. woodoggies and RTD are the real photographer-gurus.
  • Citizen Q
    Citizen Q Posts: 484
    Options
    For maximum effect, the rolls must be coated with 1/4" real butter, then seared a minute each side on a sizzling hot griddle. And what, no onions????
  • stike
    Options
    thanks tiger.