Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hey rick's tropical delight

Options
citychicken
citychicken Posts: 484
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
sounds and looks like vinny has a cool place. i'm near cleveland and think ohio needs some sort of mini eggfest. so do you think vinny would be game? if not let me know when you're doing more pizza. i'll buy the jameson. hee-he-he.

Comments

• Rick's Tropical Delight
    Options
    yes sir! vinny is all about a mini eggfest at his place. we need to come up with a date. other bbqers from another forum want to have a gathering in november i think, so we'll most likely do it down at vinny's also.

i'll be doing pizzas every friday night at vinny's if people order them. come on down!

i'm also kicking around an idea to have a mini egg store at vinny's because he has some areas of his place that he isn't using. i need to talk to big green egg about becoming an authorized dealer...
    instead of sending people down to the other place in town that sells eggs, i can say "right around the corner" when they ask me "where to get an egg" while they watch me cook at vinny's.
  • citychicken
    citychicken Posts: 484
    Options
    sounds like that could be a plan. i like mine simple - tomato, basil, and roasted garlic. please!!!