Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grill Light at Lowe's

Options
East Cobb Eggy
East Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This battery operated Grill Light has been referenced on the Forum a couple of times.

I picked it up at Lowe's yesterday for $15. I thought it was a pretty good price.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=161717-46916-42241&lpage=none

820909422419md.jpg

Greg

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,924
    Options
    I have that same unit and it puts out an amazing amount of light. Since it has powerful earth magnets on it's base I screwed a couple fender washers to my table so it is easy on and off like this:IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg
  • RichDTLC
    Options
    I have the very same light, works real well. I need to pick up a couple of those fender washers to attach to my table.
  • East Cobb Eggy
    Options
    Ron,

Thanks for the response on this. Your reference was to what I was referring. I was walking through Lowe's yesterday and just had to go through the grill section. (Peachtree Industrial inside the Perimeter for Atlanta readers).

I saw that this product had been marked down from I believe $25 to $15, therefore thought I should let everyone know.

Just out of interest with the product, how often are you using it and how quickly does it go through batteries??

Greg
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    I think they are great.
    I have the larger version with 16 LEDs by the same company.
    I keep one at my office stuck to my metal overhead storage on my desk in case we have a power loss.
    It has worked great as has my one at home. It also sticks to my support bars on my garage door.
    Good buy for the money.
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,924
    Options
    I'm still on my initial set and being a LED I imagine it is pretty miserly on power drain. OTOH I only use it when we have company when I don't want to look like such a dork wearing this helmet that I prefer! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    IMG_00611.jpg
  • East Cobb Eggy
    Options
    AWW....... Yeah!!

The ladies must love that hat!!

B)

Greg
  • Marlin Darlin
    Options
    I have two of these and love them. Great idea for the magnets! :) Janet