Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I lost streaming TV a few months ago, and I didn't realize...

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,471
edited February 2023 in Off Topic
... that CNN HLN's "Morning Express" had been cancelled at year's end.   :o 
I lost the ability to stream, and my OTA antenna, within rapid succession, which made me believe the TV was on the fritz (both signals come directly to the TV).  Antenna still doesn't work with the new TV, nor does it receive HDMI signal from the AVR, so I had two different issues at the same time (as near as I can figure).  The new TV is "smart" and I was able to connect it directly to my wifi, and that's when I noticed Robin & Company were missing.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2022-12-01/cnn-is-canceling-morning-express-with-robin-meade-another-cost-cutting-casualty
That show was "breezy-n-bubbly", not among my main sources of news, but 30 minutes' worth at 0600 was just the ticket while I made breakfast.  Most of the crew got the axe, cost-cutting.  Feel like I did when my favorite Thai restaurant went under.  
Sigh.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

Comments