Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Football food for today's games

Options
Got some Hatch Chiles from the grocery store yesterday and threw them on this morning. I figured might as well do some meatballs and stuffed chicken thighs for some football fare.

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Dang that all looks pretty awesome.  What you stuff those things with?  I'd appreciate as many details as you'd care to share!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JethroBodeen
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Dang that all looks pretty awesome.  What you stuff those things with?  I'd appreciate as many details as you'd care to share!
    I dont think I stuff them the same twice. I use what I have. The Warden had some left over spinach from something she made yesterday. I blanched it, chopped it fine, onion, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped green chiles. some fresh pineapple chopped. Rub of your choice. I dont usually measure this type of thing so I dont know how much of any of it. I find its kinda hard to go wrong....
    When our greens are in season ill use homegrown kale or collard greens instead of spinach.