Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Chef's Knife Sale

Options
$80 off a zwilling - just got an email about this sale and thought I would pass it on if anyone is in the market for a knife

https://food52.com/shop/products/4136-zwilling-j-a-henckels-pro-chef-s-knife-7?utm_term=11598215&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20171217_shop_zwillingsale_nonbuyer

Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,512
    Options
    Great price!  I have the "4-Star" version of that knife, bought in ~1985 or so.  The handle is worn glossy just by my hand!  

Hello Darkness, my old Friend,

I stood up too fast again...

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Nice share!!! 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Woodchunk
    Options
    Thanks. I googled the knife and see several places have this exact one for this price. Cutlery and more had others on sale also and free shipping/ no sales tax. Shopping finished
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Woodchunk said:
    Thanks. I googled the knife and see several places have this exact one for this price. Cutlery and more had others on sale also and free shipping/ no sales tax. Shopping finished
    Thanks for a he heads up on Cutlery and More - I found a few things to buy myself for Xmas 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet