Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Rock's BBQ Stoker Blower Fan for a Small BGE

Options
Hotch
Hotch Posts: 3,564
edited August 2016 in Off Topic
Looking to see if anyone has the Rock's BBQ Stoker blower/fan for a late model BGE Small or MiniMAX?
I need a couple of measurements and a picture or two.
Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
BGE Chiminea
Prosper, TX

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,223
    Options
    I looked on their website and it looks like it uses the standard 5cfm blower. Let me know what dimensions you're looking for and I'll go measure mine. 
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    I looked on their website and it looks like it uses the standard 5cfm blower. Let me know what dimensions you're looking for and I'll go measure mine. 
    @DoubleEgger Thanks. I'm needing a measurement of the actual blower/fan plate itself. I ordered one and it is to big.
    The lower vent assemblies are all the same on current production Small, MiniMAX and the Mini.
    Rock'sBBQ is working on it but I thought I would see if someone already had one that fit and get the diamentions.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,540
    Options
    I know others that have modified the slide on the egg with a dremel. I have no idea how they shut it down, but it looks well done.
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,223
    Options
    Oh you're talking about the adapter plate. If they can't get you one, you could easily make a plate.