Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Today's low carb breakfast - spicy spam and eggs

So it is just a couple of slices of low-sodium spam fried then topped with Valentina hot sauce (the cheap stuff, but very tasty), a fried egg and some pickled onions and jalapenos. I like spam...always have. It is a mystery meat I don't mind at all.

Comments

• epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 1,943
    I am surprised how good this stuff is. And it is only .98 cents a bottle. My favorite, Tiger Sauce, is $3.89.

• Mmmmm, tiger sauce. 

I like tapatio sauce

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Akorn Jr

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• blastingblasting Posts: 5,523
    spam?   you lost me at spam, but we're all different.

I have a goal to never allow spam or click to cross my lips ever again.  
    Phoenix 
  • epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 1,943
    blasting said:
    spam?   you lost me at spam, but we're all different.

I have a goal to never allow spam or click to cross my lips ever again.  
    Grew up very poor and we hardly ever had meat. Did have spam ever now and then and it was a big deal, so I tend to still like it. 
  • I also love spam.. I will cut into cubes and mix it into scrambled eggs, or add to omelets.. The Valentina sauce is my go to hot sauce, as well as Texas Pete.
    Nice looking Breakfast..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DredgerDredger Posts: 1,453
    You had me at spam. I love that stuff, but hubby can't stand it. To each their own, lol. Looks like a very tasty breakfast. Love the hot stuff too.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • You had me at SPAM......  NOT!!!!!   Plate looks good though....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Spam is underrated in a pinch. It's not a staple but every once in a while fried up with eggs is a very tasty treat indeed.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA