Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let's talk Georgia BBQ

Options
2»

Comments

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    @nolaegghead - being an Atlanta native and winding up working for the "Aints" back in the day, I feel ya on the Fal-cons. Proud Who-Dat here. 

Fresh Air in Jackson has a sister location out in Bogart outside of Athens. It's across the street from the new Caterpillar manufacturing facility. It's my regular stop after a Dawgs game. 

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    @nolaegghead - being an Atlanta native and winding up working for the "Aints" back in the day, I feel ya on the Fal-cons. Proud Who-Dat here. 

Fresh Air in Jackson has a sister location out in Bogart outside of Athens. It's across the street from the new Caterpillar manufacturing facility. It's my regular stop after a Dawgs game. 
    That's good to know. I'll have to give that a go next  game day that I don't have the time to smoke something the night before. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    Fresh Air -Jackson 
    Old Clinton BBQ - Gray
    Southern Soul -SSI
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!