• ½ Cup - Non-iodized Salt• ½ Tbs - Red Pepper Powder
• 1 Cup - Brown Sugar• 1 Tbs - Tabasco Sauce
• 1 Cup - Soy Sauce• 2 Tbs - Lemon Juice
• ½ Cup - Vinegar• 1 Tbs - Black Ground Pepper
• 1 Tbs - Worcestershire Sauce• 1 Tbs - Accent (optional)
• 3 Clove - Minced Garlic
• 1 Tbs - Onion Powder
InstructionsMix in bowl.
Let fish marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Rinse under cool water, pat dry and let set for about an hour before smoking. The fish will feel firm and a little sticky.Prepare smoker and heat up to 165 to 175 degrees.
Place a drip pan under fish with water or other non alcohol liquid.
The wood chips (alder, cherry or both, or apple) should be soaked about an hour in water or some sweet liquid.
Place the wood chips on the charcoal and let the wood smoke for about 10 minuets before placing the fish on the grill.
Insure that the fish is not placed over direct heat.NotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: